Planning a photo shoot
Tester Shots V1.V2.V3
I have spent alot of time through the past few months (Decemeber, January) taking a variety of tester shots to get me used to the different aspects of photography. My photographs are viewable with the link below and are separated into different version folders. V1 was the first set of shots, V2 and V3 were second and third respectively. All versions identify different aspects of city life and just outside the city also. A few of my already taken shots e.g my panorama, sunset and more I believe are good enough for my final piece with good editing.
I have spent alot of time through the past few months (Decemeber, January) taking a variety of tester shots to get me used to the different aspects of photography. My photographs are viewable with the link below and are separated into different version folders. V1 was the first set of shots, V2 and V3 were second and third respectively. All versions identify different aspects of city life and just outside the city also. A few of my already taken shots e.g my panorama, sunset and more I believe are good enough for my final piece with good editing.
No comments:
Post a Comment